Putting together my Junkyard shopping list. Look it over!

Anything I'm missing?

-V8 ZJ coils Upcountry if possible

-Metric Tonne D44

-Metric Tonne leafs

-Upcountry XJ/ZJ skids?

-ZJ track bar/tie rod

-Late XJ open loop coolant system

-MJ bucket brackets

-WJ brake booster, master cyl

-WJ LCAs

-ZJ rear disc setup

-4 WJ full size spare wheels

-XJ up country, or V8 ZJ sway bar, bar mounts, and sway bar links.

-1989-97 Ford thunderbird V6 front coils and upper strut mounts... good for 3 1/2"-4" lift in front with similar spring rate

-97 up XJ door weatherstripping

-Eventually a complete rear ended 97up 4.0 4x4 5spd XJ lol

Anything else? comanche.gif

XJ up country, or V8 ZJ sway bar, bar mounts, and sway bar links.

1989-97 Ford thunderbird V6 front coils and upper strut mounts... good for 3 1/2"-4" lift in front with similar spring rate

97 up XJ door weatherstripping

late 80's Camaro rear upper spring isolators... good as a budjet boost 2"- 2 1/2"

late style front axle shafts with the bigger U-joints

Nice GM steering wheels from like columned vehicles to replace/upgrade yours

Lighted rearview mirror

Whenever I go to pick'n'pulls, I grab every single nut, bolt, screw, and random odd fastener I can get my grubby hands on. As long as I'm buying other parts, my yard doesn't care about what fasteners I grab and won't charge for them. I don't think I've owned an '84-'96 XJ or MJ that didn't have at least five screws missing from the interior dash panels.

I see on original list you have both zj coils and thunderbird coils. I must say I'm interested to see how this turns out with two sets of coils under there, especially with how tight for space the front end already is..... :hmm:

Just had to be a smartass. Looks like you will just run the bird coils

yea thats the Orivis edition with the upgraded suspension called upcounty...like i said the ZJ never came in the Upcounty package...i was stating this so you were wandering around looking at the ZJ's for an upcounty sticker on it somewhere...the Orvis editions are kinda hard to find anyway :cheers:

If you were looking at the WJ wheels to be able to have bigger wheels, 16 or 17 inch, yeah, like said, they won't fit, but if you find a set of steel wheels on a Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, or Dodge Magnum, from 2005 on up, they are a direct bolt on, have the same backspacing as original, and the correct center hub... fit perfectly. Most of them are 17inch bullet hole steel wheels, but the ones on the police cars were 18 inch and had a 5 star pattern in steel that looks pretty good. A set of those would get you bigger wheels if you wanted them.