engine ran fine,now runs like crap

Hey everybody ,went on trip yesterday about 200 miles from home.Truck did great .It was running fine when I cutoff engine yesterday.Went out and cranked it today has a bad miss now with hardly any power. It is also hard to crank you just have to keep on cranking on it when it tries to crank until it finally catches and cranks but still runs terrible it has been tuned up has new gas tank,new fuelpump,new gas gilter,new fuel injector.I have not replaced O2 sensor ,Tps sensor,Cps or map.has new coil pack,new plug wires ,newplugs,new distributor cap and rotor button.It is a 4 cyl.150 ,4 speed,throttle body injecy I on. ANY HELP WILL GREATLY BE APPRECIATED.THANKS

Update,will not crank at all now, spins over ,getting fuel but no spark.I took CPS off and cleaned it, magnet works good on it,it looked like it had been replaced recently.I put it back on and tried it again but no spark. Come on Guys,I had to leave at my Moms house and get her to bring me home,because I had to go back to work in the morning. Only 200 miles away!!! Please help!!!

How did you test for spark?

How did you test for fuel pressure? Pushing the Schrader valve on the fuel rail is not an adequate fuel test.

Are you sure you're not just out of gas? My truck has precisely the same symptoms when it is nearly out of gas.

If you truly have no spark, the best place to start is your CPS. There isn't a good way to test these with a standard multimeter. Best option, if questionable is to replace it, with genuine Mopar if possible.

After that look to your plugs, cap, and rotor for wear/carbon build up. Standard heat champion brand copper core plugs work well with 4.0/2.5 Also I prefer brass vs aluminum terminal material.

After that look to your ignition coil. Can be tested with multimeter. Google instructions.

After that, check your ICM ignition control module under the coil. Had to replace this on my 4.0 just last year, but symptoms were not same.

I was able to determine mine was bad using my multimeter, but only after I had purchased a new unit and was able to test them side by side. I do not remember the figures offhand though.

FPC

Filled with gas yesterday while it was running ,but not running well ,made it another 6-8 miles turned it off.It hasn't started up since.Took bonnet off of throttle body,injector is spraying plenty of gas into throttle body to start.

Filled with gas yesterday while it was running ,but not running well ,made it another 6-8 miles turned it off.It hasn't started up since.Took bonnet off of throttle body,injector is spraying plenty of gas into throttle body to start.

CPS

Just a little vocabulary for clarity's sake.

Cranking = spinning the engine. The starter has engaged and is turning the crankshaft, etc.

Firing = the fuel/air mixture is being ignited, although not necessarily often enough or at the right time for the engine to run by itself

Starting = the engine catches and runs by itself.

We know what you meant, and hopefully these guys are on the money for where you issue lies, but for next time...

Update,will not crank at all now, spins over ,getting fuel but no spark.I took CPS off and cleaned it, magnet works good on it,it looked like it had been replaced recently.I put it back on and tried it again but no spark. Come on Guys,I had to leave at my Moms house and get her to bring me home,because I had to go back to work in the morning. Only 200 miles away!!! Please help!!!

If it spins over, it cranks. That's what "cranking" is.

Do you mean it cranks but doesn't fire?

Update,put on new crank position sensor,still want start.I also put a new MAP sensor ,still want crank.I ordered a new ICM and a new coil I am going to try those this weekend.Not firing ,getting plenty of fuel just no spark.Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks.