You know I was seriously considering doing a 5.0 swap in my mj, but then i sobered up and thought what the hell for the money I would have tied up in a V8 I could have a scream’n 4.0L. There would be a lot less hassle!! I was looking for sites were someone did do the conversion. So its cool you found this one. I will still read up on it! :chillin:

hey it is an swap just everthing else I'm doing is makeing it difficult and long lasting

i really never understand what you're saying. :roll:

hard swap, long lasting, but good idea is basically what i get...hopefully that's correct?

I find the that Novak considers the Chev. 4.3 to be a bad candidate for swapping due to its height causing a poor fit under the hood to be nothing but some body talking out of their ( add word/ body part here). The 4.3 is the same height as the 350, so WTH? IDK, apperanetly, they don't want to sell the mounts anymore. I bought a set of the XJ/4.3 mounts about 3 years ago, and they $110, now, they don't even list them.