New summer vehicle...and another anouncement

ifixit8

So I got rid of my hyundai tiburon for a 2004 subaru impreza WRX. I got rid of the tiburon because of the other news that I don't think I have posted. I will soon be a daddy!!!! My wife has about only 6 weeks or so till she has our son. His name will be Logan. So the WRX will have a little more room for the kids car seat. here is a pic of the new ride.

l_00387eb0a08721f2380afc7bb14cd3de.jpg

So I got rid of my hyundai tiburon for a 2004 subaru impreza WRX. I got rid of the tiburon because of the other news that I don't think I have posted. I will soon be a daddy!!!! My wife has about only 6 weeks or so till she has our son. His name will be Logan. So the WRX will have a little more room for the kids car seat. here is a pic of the new ride.

l_00387eb0a08721f2380afc7bb14cd3de.jpg

I would love to get one to run Rally in :D

The blue one seems to be missing something :eek: :D

Congrats on both additions

Good eye, yes the blue one is missing a headlight. My dumbass friend decided to take it apart to get a amber lens out, and in the process broke the silver reflector. thanks for the congrats everyone.

Congrats, time to break out a good bottle of and tip it back. I just hope that the silver WRX is the new one and not the blue one.

yes it's the silver one

Are you going to put a lift kit on the WRX? Sorry we already used the Logan name, try another.

actually the thing is sitting on lowering springs, so it's the other way. lol And as for logan, sorry to be copying. but, the other choice was ROGAN. And I voted that one out fast.

Is it stolen? I have to ask cause one of my battle buds just got his silver STI stolen about a month ago from upper (Chicago or near?) IL. You didn't get a steal of a deal did you???? lol

I'd really hope that it wasn't a stolen one. And it shouldn't be. I bought it from subaru of schamburg. and it's not an STI. Sorry to read that your friend got his stolen. that scares me a little, thank god the one I bought has an alarm.

Is it stolen? I have to ask cause one of my battle buds just got his silver STI stolen about a month ago from upper (Chicago or near?) IL. You didn't get a steal of a deal did you???? lol

I'd really hope that it wasn't a stolen one. And it shouldn't be. I bought it from subaru of schamburg. and it's not an STI. Sorry to read that your friend got his stolen. that scares me a little, thank god the one I bought has an alarm.

His had an immobilizer on it I believe. The thief's stole it from his schools parking lot in the middle of the day. Security cameras caught them doing it, but they couldn't get any faces..

Yeah,, keep it parked where you can see it. He had a whole crap load of mods on that car.. One of the fastest cars I've ever ridden in.