Comanche Fun

Rokhound

So I get a phone call today and it’s one of my friends who decided it was nice and wanted to go fishing. I agree it's a wonderful day out so him and his wife go out fishing well he let her drive and instead of staying on the road she thought she would drive out to where they wanted to go fishing but she wanted to park closer to the pond not a big deal she has done this before but in the past 2 day it has done nothing but rain. He says all we need to do is push and the car well come right out. I was like yeah ok what ever. So I fired up big red only having 2 wheel drive my front drive shaft is out right now and I was like this should be a cake walk and it was :brows:

Sucks for him but I thought it was funny so here are some pics for you guys.

Pushing was not an option the front was to the frame so I hooked up and gave it a little gas nothing

so I gave it a little more gas and the mud starts to fly

well I got the car rolling and I was not letting up on the gas and the mud was flying and man was that car a mess by the time I got done. The pic that are below are after he took some of the mud off you couldn’t see the tail light or back glass. You got to love those skinny tires.

So enjoy I know i did :popcorn:

So I get a phone call today and it’s one of my friends who decided it was nice and wanted to go fishing. I agree it's a wonderful day out so him and his wife go out fishing well he let her drive and instead of staying on the road she thought she would drive out to where they wanted to go fishing but she wanted to park closer to the pond not a big deal she has done this before but in the past 2 day it has done nothing but rain. He says all we need to do is push and the car well come right out. I was like yeah ok what ever. So I fired up big red only having 2 wheel drive my front drive shaft is out right now and I was like this should be a cake walk and it was :brows:

Sucks for him but I thought it was funny so here are some pics for you guys.

Pushing was not an option the front was to the frame so I hooked up and gave it a little gas nothing

so I gave it a little more gas and the mud starts to fly

well I got the car rolling and I was not letting up on the gas and the mud was flying and man was that car a mess by the time I got done. The pic that are below are after he took some of the mud off you couldn’t see the tail light or back glass. You got to love those skinny tires.

So enjoy I know i did :popcorn:

That a Private Pond/Land? Otherwise you just tore the heck out of some Public land... :roll:

Private pond damn tree huggers any way :roll: Yeah i no I don't go wheeling on public land

Sorry man, didn't mean to offend... BUT, I have to be a tree hugger... we are at risk of losing more "open" land every day... if I want to have any trails to ever ride on, at least out here in Hippie-ville...

I'm very much in keeping public land, public, and I will beat some a$$ of dudes that I see screwing it up for the rest of us...(Not that I was assuming that you were doing anything wrong, I was just asking)...

BTW< I still miss the Solid Blue License Plates that Iowa use to have... As a former Neighbor to the West, we used to make fun of all IA drivers that used to come into Omaha.

thats cool i understand and I am all for keeping are public land open jamminz.gif it just every time i turn around some one is all up in some one a$$ for something and I did take it the wrong. But i am with you on kicking some a$$ there is a lot of guy that like to go up and down the level B road here making them almost impossible for the framers to get into there land.

But yes it was on private land