Slow Friday Pub night?

SuperWade2

Maybe everyone is out wheeling or drinking or other fun stuff like dinner / movies etc? A bunch of guys from my 4x4Club were going down to Johnson Valley and the Hammers this weekend (and I got to say that I was a little jealous).

I had dinner at the busiest annoying pizza place in the world with my wife and 3 years old twins, and now I'm watching the squiggly little boogers take a bath (and decimate my bathroom in the process)... then I get to finish my Homework (UofP Online Degree thing...) and probably goto bed...

I get to spend the morning tomorrow dragging the family to the mall to get our studio pictures taken (I asked the wife if the ComancheClub hat could be in the pictures...was summarily dismissed as crazy, sorry Pete), and then get to take care of the rugrats while the wife works all afternoon/evening...

Boy life is good... really...

SW2

Life could be worse. you could be driving around in a little car not getting any respect. but you are driving around in the best uni-body pickup that Jeep ever made :D

...that is leaking axle fluid from the drivers side like the fountain at Bellagio in Vegas...Sounds like a Diesel because the lifters (I'm pretty sure ALL of em) rattle around so bad, and smells like a burning oil rig in the fields of Iraq due to the smelly exhaust flowing out of my exhaust manifold that has more cracks than a plumbers convention...

Yeah I'm stylin'

SW2

Wade, u see the best in things, I like that

SW2, Things could be much worse, u should look at the pu as a project not a problem.

Hope this lightens your day SW2 :D

3 year old Twins -> Wife that works most evenings and weekends

Not Equal much time for MJ projects...

Someday maybe... It's been 19 years since the MJ was new...maybe it will make another 19 and I will have time to finish it...

SW2

Well, I'm off to bed. I just sat through Nim's Island with my 11 year old daughter and 2 of her friends at the local drive-in. 2 of the 3 kids were bouncing off energy drinks (Red Bull and Monster). They're spending the night at her one friend's house. :teehee:

But we used the Comanche instead of the Suburban. jamminz.gif

SW2, we can bench race all weekend together, my wife has been in Tampa since Wed. taking care of her grandmother while her dad is on a trip (he designs and builds championship model racing boat hulls! very cool). I've got a 6 1/2 yr old boy and a 2 1/2 yr old terror of a little girl, AND I've got one HELLUVA chest and and head cold. Miserable? That's the high end of how I feel right now. Of course I don't help myself by staying up all night surfing my chat forums and ebay, especially with my son's 9am soccer game tomorrow. Oh, and I guess I had a brain fart Thurs. afternoon when I bought tix to the Dora the Explorer stage show tomorrow afternoon. Actually, it will be worth it when I see the look on my little girl's face, she is a Dora fanatic!

LOL, here's something I'm sure most of you will get a kick out of too. With my recent addiction to my truck and the club, one night we were up late watching TV and I'm banging out posts on the club. She looks at me and asks kinda smartass, "are you on the Comanche Club again?" And I'm like, "yeah?" (you know, in that tone that really is saying "SO?"). She laughs and says, "so are you having a man affair on me?" I had to laugh. And then I said "yeah?" LOL

SW2, we can bench race all weekend together, my wife has been in Tampa since Wed. taking care of her grandmother while her dad is on a trip (he designs and builds championship model racing boat hulls! very cool). I've got a 6 1/2 yr old boy and a 2 1/2 yr old terror of a little girl, AND I've got one HELLUVA chest and and head cold. Miserable? That's the high end of how I feel right now. Of course I don't help myself by staying up all night surfing my chat forums and ebay, especially with my son's 9am soccer game tomorrow. Oh, and I guess I had a brain fart Thurs. afternoon when I bought tix to the Dora the Explorer stage show tomorrow afternoon. Actually, it will be worth it when I see the look on my little girl's face, she is a Dora fanatic!

LOL, here's something I'm sure most of you will get a kick out of too. With my recent addiction to my truck and the club, one night we were up late watching TV and I'm banging out posts on the club. She looks at me and asks kinda smartass, "are you on the Comanche Club again?" And I'm like, "yeah?" (you know, in that tone that really is saying "SO?"). She laughs and says, "so are you having a man affair on me?" I had to laugh. And then I said "yeah?" LOL

I can relate...I just shelled out $150 for 4 tickets to see the live action Elmo/Sesame Street show in San Jose in June....get this, IT'S ON MY Birthday...happy birthday to me... :mad:

SW2

You want to talk about a crapy Friday night.

Imagine you are at work... and it is 2:15 and you are suppose to get off at 2:30.. and the person who is suppose to come in, calls in and you are forced to stay till 10:30. Did I mention it was in the 80's and you forgot your sun block and have a nice sun burn.

That might not seem bad to some of you all.. but working 16 hrs driving a fork truck unloading trailers of card board ( bales of cardboard you see behind stores). Did I mention you are expected to unload them in less then 20 minutes a piece.

You want to talk about a crapy Friday night.

Imagine you are at work... and it is 2:15 and you are suppose to get off at 2:30.. and the person who is suppose to come in, calls in and you are forced to stay till 10:30. Did I mention it was in the 80's and you forgot your sun block and have a nice sun burn.

That might not seem bad to some of you all.. but working 16 hrs driving a fork truck unloading trailers of card board ( bales of cardboard you see behind stores). Did I mention you are expected to unload them in less then 20 minutes a piece.

That would be tough, looking at it it seems really easy to operate a fork lift until your behind the operators seat trying to get the forks to just the right height and pitch and then in my case manuevering a now 20 ft long piece of machinery (fork lift and skid) through a tiny warehouse. It took me a while to get it down where i work and I'm still really really slow at operating it. i couldnt imagine unloading a whole truck in 20 mins, it takes me 20 minutes to move 3 skids at best. it sure was fun though the first time i drove one. :chillin: