Im OFFICAILLY DONE WITH MY SUSPENSION..TEASER PICS UP

offroader461

After 4 years i have the MJ at the stance i wanted...ordered the final piece last wk...some skyjacker 6" coils..installed them this afternoon and the truck is now offically done as far as suspension is concerned 7.5" of lift sitting on brand new 33" BFG A/T...I JUST HAD TO VENT ABOUT IT..I'm STOKED!!!

jamminz.gifjamminz.gif :cheers: :D :jump:

and i know:

:needpics:

ill post them up soon!!

yea first i started with 3" then 4" then spacers to 4.5" then just went all out with the SOA and the RE drop brackets and 6" coils with my ACOS to get at 7.5"...WOOO its over :nuts:

It's a Jeep, it's never over, only done for now.

Truer words have never been spoken!!!

The sooner you face up to the disease we all share the better!! Jeeps get in your BLOOD!!! Its not a matter of need, pure WANT LUST takes over!! :brows: :roll: :D

CW

:cheers: Very nice.

It does look good with 33's. They are not stuffed in so you have room for articulation which is just the way I like it too. It makes no sense to lift a truck, then stuff the biggest tire under it that you possibly can. 8)

Truck looks great!

Completely off the subject here, but I used to have that exact same "front lawn" in 1991 when we lived in El Paso, TX. Man did that ever suck to play football on. The upside, never had to mow it and only had to rinse the dust and blood off every once in a while with a hose :D

I do like it though! :cheers:

amazingly it doesnt have that...it rides just like new...i was actually surprised at how well it drives...better than my XJ does! jamminz.gif

X2, looks great! But did notice it's still needs a litter pan, like most all of our rigs do. :eek: :oops: :eek:

I do like it though! :cheers:

amazingly it doesnt have that...it rides just like new...i was actually surprised at how well it drives...better than my XJ does! jamminz.gif

X2, looks great! But did notice it's still needs a litter pan, like most all of our rigs do. :eek: :oops: :eek:

LOL...it did need it but i fixed 99% of the leaks on the MJ...that pan is mainly for the XJ :D