remember this guy?????

jtdesigns

:eek: I just had a ghey moment...... opps sorry if I offended anyone :D

no but really snake eyes is being played by Ray Park the guy that played Darth Maul in phantom menace. I hope the movie is as good as the hype!! :USAflag:

Then that would be Snake Eyes. My mom worked at hasbro I had a million of every gi joe. I still have a few unopened from 1979-1980. i think one may even be snake eyes.

Wanta trade for some jeep parts???? Or any of my kids??? :brows:

First off, I'm already pissed off at the movie. The sign on his upper right arm is NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE! that should be hidden on his inner forearm, covered so no one can see it. Man is the master and Storm Shadow going to get pissed off. Second Sgt. Slaughter isn't even a real GI Joe. Please don't ask me to elaborate or I'm actually gonna have to dust off the comic collection and reread every friggin issue to remember why I'm saying this :rotfl2:

First off, I'm already pissed off at the movie. The sign on his upper right arm is NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE! that should be hidden on his inner forearm, covered so no one can see it. Man is the master and Storm Shadow going to get pissed off. Second Sgt. Slaughter isn't even a real GI Joe. Please don't ask me to elaborate or I'm actually gonna have to dust off the comic collection and reread every friggin issue to remember why I'm saying this :rotfl2:

Right! Snake Eyes had that on the inside off his arm,, so did Storm Shadow..

I hope this movie is as good as Transformers or X-Men..... I'd like it not to have a deff end.. kinda like the Star Wars saga.. That would be cool... All I really need to say is about d@mn time GI Joe was made into a movie.. One with real actors; I hope it takes place in a post-apocalyptic future..