Bad Night for Chesseheads

HOrnbrod

Yeah it's over. I'm only a few miles from Davidson. The locals have been going nuts over them. Steph Curry is unbelievable! :eek: Davidson is a good story though. Sorry Badger fans.

Yes, I've always liked Davidson 'cause I liked their old coach, Lefty Driessel. But I'm an ACC fan, and the Heels look unbeatable so far.

I may live in WI, but I don't have any sports affiliation here; college or professional. For college, it's Michigan for football and UNC for basketball. For professional, it's Carolina for football and I could really care less about basketball.

For you Canadians, hockey isn't a sport; it's figure skating with sticks.

*ducks out of the room to avoid the onslaught about to begin*

I may live in WI, but I don't have any sports affiliation here; college or professional. For college, it's Michigan for football and UNC for basketball. For professional, it's Carolina for football and I could really care less about basketball.

For you Canadians, hockey isn't a sport; it's figure skating with sticks.

*ducks out of the room to avoid the onslaught about to begin*

Good choices. In the NCAA tourney I like to see the unspoiled college kids playing their roundball hearts out. 'Course I have to disagree your choice of college football living in 'Bama. :D We're not doing well lately. Pro football - I like who won the Super Bowl this year. And pro basketball - who cares. jamminz.gif

Hockey - you said it all.

Steelers, Penn St. in football. Penguins hockey. I grew up in PA. I usually just root for the local basketball teams in NC (UNC, State, Davidson, UNC Charlotte, Winthrop, South Carolina, etc.) except Duke. Duke sucks. And I couldn't care less about baseball. On that note, go Wildcats, go Heels!