Need to vent? Post here!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!...........................................................................................ahhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Yeah that feels better. Sorry had to let off some steam.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah boy all last posts!

And, to keep in that tradition I have now done the same thing as well. :cheers:

EDIT: Proof of my feat. Even though it's difficult to see and read it properly.

Good to see you still beaten it! :nanner:

:jump:

• 4 weeks later...

:mad: QAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh$#!& @#$% bull$#!& you @#$%ing mother @#$%ers ho bag butt nugets frickin lady of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headpop: :mad:

Just letting off some steam, girl is bitching again about being on the computer. So yeah.

• 2 months later...

SH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KLJALFGAH SD;LGN A;FGN; ASN GK;EA BNKJNL;JCVARO;GNOEQRNG JKSAD N;SAHVO[iEQRN G O;NWERARGVNAI; :nuts: VNEO;QIGHNAWI;NDV ;LASNV[sJ'DVNDFSALK;B'NPSDFMBLK' BLK'NV;SMV;MSAD;VMSD;FMFUVCK FG' SJV' AN'VLJ'VMSD'CMP['MF AU C DC'K' 'AS DFJG'ASJGJ 'LAKS OK';AAA KSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

venting over!

I can't even think of what I want say to my wife.

I've been married fo 20 years and my daughter will be 20 real soon and my son will turn 18 a couple of months later.

I think it will be time the judge ends my sentence. I just can't deal with it anymore.... I've served my time... :roll:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop:

SO much for making it to the badlands trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop:

SO much for making it to the badlands trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened?

Yeah, my marriage ended 3 and a half years ago when the @$#% left me after 12 years, The only 2 women in my life right now are my kids.

So there's no one to tell me not to go to Attica. Heck, my 11 year old is coming with me, and if I break beyond being able to fix it there, my 17 year old will have to come get me with the Suburban.

F@#king right doggy! :D

I thought we weren't supposed to use that kind of lingo here in any form, period? Not very respecting of your fellow members.

there you go homeslice, fixed it for you!

Thank you. Mini B

Being it is a venting thread I guess your right :roll: However if your worried about it you need to edit your post in which you quoted me and it has that naughty language still quoted. :nuts:

I'm not worried about it, I have been known to let that one slip once in a great while under certain extreme circumstances, I'm only human.

What my post was about was RESPECT, for the site owner and crew, people that visit and commune here and The Rules. Just because you can out smart the system doesn't make ones action acceptable. Why do you think "they" went to all the trouble of adding an incryption code for those words? I think we'll just let that as an example of what not to do. Maybe I'll get over ruled but I will respect their position and I'm sure there will be some kind of explanation as to why.

I'm not worried about it, I have been known to let that one slip once in a great while under certain extreme circumstances, I'm only human.

What my post was about was RESPECT, for the site owner and crew, people that visit and commune here and The Rules. Just because you can out smart the system doesn't make ones action acceptable. Why do you think "they" went to all the trouble of adding an incryption code for those words? I think we'll just let that as an example of what not to do. Maybe I'll get over ruled but I will respect their position and I'm sure there will be some kind of explanation as to why.

Well said Image Not Found