:-D heh-heh-heh...

Pete M

Hopefully I won't jinx myself, but I should be picking this bad-boy up tomorrow. :D

Professionally built with 4.10s, a full spool and disk brakes. jamminz.gif It's not as pretty as the pic shows, but only 3 months old. The guy kept breaking the front axle and is now upgrading to 60s. Now I can finally replace my wounded 9". :D

Hmmmmm....those don't look like 5x4.5 axles sittin there. What you runnin in the front?

78 Ford dana 44 with the Ford radius arms. I've got a 9" in the rear of my 88 already, but it's hurt, the posi is completely dead, and the brakes are the original issued parts from Ford. :(

Oh, yeah, it's mine. :jump: Totally worth the 300 I spent on it. The disks are F-150 fronts that were machined out to fit the shaft and the calipers are Chevys. No more peg-leg hill climbs for me. jamminz.gif

Ouch. :eek: Now I feel even better about my find. :D

It's exactly what I needed. I've got disks already set up, and a locked 4.10 center section that I can use right now to replace the broken one in the truck. Now I'm free to choose either putting off swapping in my 4.88 geared axles in the garage or just settle on 4.10s and sell off the 4.88s. Decisions, decisions... :roll:

Ouch. :eek: Now I feel even better about my find. :D

It's exactly what I needed. I've got disks already set up, and a locked 4.10 center section that I can use right now to replace the broken one in the truck. Now I'm free to choose either putting off swapping in my 4.88 geared axles in the garage or just settle on 4.10s and sell off the 4.88s. Decisions, decisions... :roll:

you know you want the 4.88s :cheers:

I have 4.56 in mine and wish I went with 4.88 or 5.13, and I haven't even wheeled it yet!! :oops: