where to purchase gears/lockers?

jackel18

I used to buy all my gears and lockers from a company called Drive Train Direct. Haven't had any contact with them for a few years but, if they're still around, I always felt they treated me right.

$530 for a Tru-Trac sounds awfully high ... unless that's installed, in which case it's a good price.

i plan to re-gear to 4.10's and put tru-trac's front and rear. the shop that is going o do the work sells the tru-trac for around $530. anyone know of a good/less expensive place to purchase these and the gears?

Thanks,

Rich

I purchased a bunch of the stuff for my TJ from DC @ DC4WDC and his prices were pretty hard to beat. Communication was so-so, and had to do everything by phone (no real internet order ability), but the prices were lower than everyone else. I know he is a vendor on JeepForum and Pirate4x4 (or was).

Phone: 540-473-1096

Email: dc4wd@hughes.net

i plan to re-gear to 4.10's and put tru-trac's front and rear. the shop that is going o do the work sells the tru-trac for around $530. anyone know of a good/less expensive place to purchase these and the gears?

Thanks,

Rich

I purchased a bunch of the stuff for my TJ from DC @ DC4WDC and his prices were pretty hard to beat. Communication was so-so, and had to do everything by phone (no real internet order ability), but the prices were lower than everyone else. I know he is a vendor on JeepForum and Pirate4x4 (or was).

Phone: 540-473-1096

Email: dc4wd@hughes.net

X3. I took some time shopping around when I regeared (twice) and could not beat DC's prices including shipping. Yes, you have to call, but no big deal.

this is where i go and i always get smoken deals, ask for dan or jose

dan is the owner and a super cool guy and jose is my brother from another mother, either one will hook u up

http://www.rightgear.com/welcome.htm

did you copy paste this from another one of your threads?? I heard this before! :D

nope but ya iv said it befor and il probably have to say it again ;)

www.drivetranwarehouse.com

Got a quote yesterday, they are running free shipping through the end of the month.

Dana 30 4.56 w/ master install

Ford 8.8 4.56 w/ master install and mini spool

all shipped to the door for $550.00

I thought this was a DAMN good price.

Also I would avoid a Tru-trac like the plauge. I have blown 3 up in previous rigs. Toyota.

JB