Junkyard scavaging today....great parts MJ found

offroader461

I went to a local JY today on a tip that a MJ was there...so I'm walking around and boop...there it is...an 86 LWB 2.8V6 4wd (4.10's)...no rust or body damage...so i took the:

tail-lights (great shape)

3" rancho coils and LCA

FACTORY CARGO LAMP :D :D was going to take the dash piece to but it was missing :cry:

paid $50 bux and was on my way :cheers:

I went to my local pick n pull (jy) and had to find a starter.( i broke the stud for the battery cable) :mad: :mad: hundreds of jeep comanches...............1 starter. it took for ever

:brows: hundreds of them? how many are in decent shape?

if you make your way there again any time soon, you should get some pictures of them.

not worried about the parts. i am thinking about getting the unibody and frame. build one from the ground up. not right away but in the near future. if they have hundreds of mjs there, then it'll probably be the first place i look when i decide to do this.

I went to a local JY today on a tip that a MJ was there...so I'm walking around and boop...there it is...an 86 LWB 2.8V6 4wd (4.10's)...no rust or body damage...so i took the:

tail-lights (great shape)

3" rancho coils and LCA

FACTORY CARGO LAMP :D :D was going to take the dash piece to but it was missing :cry:

paid $50 bux and was on my way :cheers:

you only went because i found that d44 locked and you had that jealous thing going on..... :brows:

some were recked. they had some to sell. most were parted out

I have a very hard time believing your story.

i'd like contact info of the place, name of it, and location. if there is this great MJ junkyard, I'm sure the rest of us would agree with me...we'd like access.

I went to my local pick n pull (jy) and had to find a starter.( i broke the stud for the battery cable) :mad: :mad: hundreds of jeep comanches...............1 starter. it took for ever

He's not talkin. I'll get the baseball bat :brows: