Project Cheap Lift.

Since most real lifts are out of my price range i decided to do something cheap until i could afford the RE 3.5" kit. I bought 2" and 2" chevy drop shackles. The spacers are in

getattachmentaspxuid116hn4.jpg

The shackles should be in middle of next week. Keep a look out for install pictures next week. After this i need to have bumpers made.

heck, spring over the back put some f150 coils in there with your spacer and you can clear 33's no problem.

Ya but the ride is gona kill ya

I dunno, I have about the same with the front of my truck. it's doable and liveable for awhile. basically i just did 3" coils, adjustable track bar, 1 3/4 spacers with 3" lift shocks, stock control arm's, and cherokee end links. granted my truck isn't level, but I soon will get it leveled out.

heck, spring over the back put some f150 coils in there with your spacer and you can clear 33's no problem.

Ya but the ride is gona kill ya

I dunno, I have about the same with the front of my truck. it's doable and liveable for awhile. basically i just did 3" coils, adjustable track bar, 1 3/4 spacers with 3" lift shocks, stock control arm's, and cherokee end links. granted my truck isn't level, but I soon will get it leveled out.

Fubar is speaking of the ride quality of the FORD COILS, not the amount of lift. 3" is ok with short arms, but it is the beginning of where you want to look at adj lowers to gain back some positive caster. Again, its is liveable with the addition of some factory shims.

CW

• 2 weeks later...