just wanted to say howdy,and show my mj off

• 4 weeks later...

well,i haven't been here awhile,been working 18 hour days to pay for that 4.00 fuel,but got a up date on my 88,filled the motor up with 20/50 and a little this and that got it to stop knocking and rattleing,but puffs out white smoke like a steam engine,but took it to the mud bog run 3 classes with it,won 1st,2nd and best of show,trophys,i run with the big boys heavy chevys with 44's and big blocks,with my 4.0 and 36's and won 2nd place,out of 23 trucks,and IT IS FOR SALE!!!!

well,i haven't been here awhile,been working 18 hour days to pay for that 4.00 fuel,but got a up date on my 88,filled the motor up with 20/50 and a little this and that got it to stop knocking and rattleing,but puffs out white smoke like a steam engine,but took it to the mud bog run 3 classes with it,won 1st,2nd and best of show,trophys,i run with the big boys heavy chevys with 44's and big blocks,with my 4.0 and 36's and won 2nd place,out of 23 trucks,and IT IS FOR SALE!!!!

Blown Headgasket.

i see you have some diagonal bracing on the rear of the bed after the chop. i was thinking about doing something like that with de-skinning my bed, seeing as how there's not much left of the sides anyways. i kinda like it now that i've seen a pic, i'm just concerned about if it would be to flimsy for how i use my truck.