stupid Picture Trail ??

86FUBAR

so ya i tried to load some more pics and i was over my 50 migs ,gigs or jigs or what ever it is ,, now it says i gota pay or dellete some pics :headpop: so its not realy free. so what does every one do ?

i don't realy want to pay , actualy i don't care but the Mrs thinks otherwise

pleas help??

Try to reduce the file size of each image before you upload it. I think picturetrail retains the original file size.

I pay for mine. But then I have a gazillion photos and need a reliable place to keep and organize them for online use, so I feel it's worth it. :D

Unless you place a lot of pics online, go down to wally world and buy a external hard drive. My wife and her mom are into scrapbooking so they take tons of pictures. i think you can get a 100 gig for about $125. you just plug it into your computer and save to it. I still don't quite trust online storage places :D plus we back up all of our finances and other records on it and put it in the safe once we are finished. jamminz.gif

Unless you place a lot of pics online, go down to wally world and buy a external hard drive. My wife and her mom are into scrapbooking so they take tons of pictures. i think you can get a 100 gig for about $125. you just plug it into your computer and save to it. I still don't quite trust online storage places :D plus we back up all of our finances and other records on it and put it in the safe once we are finished. jamminz.gif
That is good for storage, but it doesn't help in being able to post pics on here or any forums.

I also recommend the external HD for doing back-ups of your system though :cheers: .

$100 these days will get you at least 250GB of external hard drive. i say unless you are posting pics ALL the time, just use the free version of photobucket and add one extra step to the process when you want to post pics to a forum, i.e. just load to photobucket from your hard drive. next time you need to load a pic just delete the last one you did. but then again, you really do need a huge amount of pics to take up the free space they give you. from what i have on there so far, it looks like it could hold 800-1000 avg size pics. JMO