Another Reason I hate BA-10 (Pukes)

To Puke or not to Puke?????  

15 members have voted

1. 1. To Puke or not to Puke?????

• Scrap Metal
    • Sell it to some sucker that thinks Pukes are great!
    • What Puke?

2226686980_1a435bc56b.jpg

What your looking at here is the bolts on the inside of the bell housing coming loose. This allows the tranny to pull out of the engine and do something very bad if going down the highway. And I must drive this one last time to buddies who live 45mins away, so I can start to tear her down.

Best of luck.

Local board has a FULL XJ for $400 w/AW4 so the deals are out there ;)

Got me an XJ just waiting to get rid of the MJ. Girl says only one build up at a time. BUt if I can't get rid of the MJ I guess I have to keep it. Oh well. ;) :brows:

If you lived closer and the price was right, I'd buy it just to have a spare for mine....

I'm at 120k on this one and the original lasted 140k, so I'm looking for a spare one now, before I get stuffed over a rebuilt one.

Why not just upgrade to an AX-15 or something if it went out?

I'd rather keep it stock. But I don't wheel my MJ, its used for hauling stuff, moving my in-laws, and general truck jobs.

If I couldn't find a BA-10 reasonably priced, I would change to an AX-15...

Got me an XJ just waiting to get rid of the MJ. Girl says only one build up at a time. BUt if I can't get rid of the MJ I guess I have to keep it. Oh well. ;) :brows:

if you are not maried i would dump her if she told me i had to get rid of my MJ to get an XJ jamminz.gif

if you are not maried i would dump her if she told me i had to get rid of my MJ to get an XJ jamminz.gif

Yeah thought about that, but she is my biggest supporters. ;) Her bank account helps me too. :brows: jamminz.gif

I'd rather keep it stock. But I don't wheel my MJ, its used for hauling stuff, moving my in-laws, and general truck jobs.

How often do you have to move the in-laws? Are they a problem?

The wife has seven brothers and sisters.... I have LOTS of in-laws.....

But I've moved differing parts of my in-laws about 25 times in the last 14 years.