neohic Posted August 21 Posted August 21 We’re due for the next great CC thread. This one could be it! Here’s how it works: post a picture of your Comanche with both the challenge item to find and a second picture with the next item to be found. For example, if the member before me posted a picture of their truck with a statue, then I would do the same… … and then I would make the next challenge. Such as, post a picture of your Comanche in front of a theater. So? Who’s next?! Start with posting a picture of your truck in front of a theater and then make a challenge for the next member to grab a picture of their Comanche with. The idea is to get your truck out! Please only post NEW pictures. Ready?… go!!
Pete M Posted August 22 Posted August 22 does a pic of my trailer next to Lowes count? because it might be a while before one of my MJs gets to do anything that interesting.
neohic Posted August 22 Author Posted August 22 10 hours ago, Pete M said: does a pic of my trailer next to Lowes count? because it might be a while before one of my MJs gets to do anything that interesting. Suppose theres room for interpretation. The point is to not use pictures from our archives.
Pete M Posted September 8 Posted September 8 well, I almost got to contribute today, but my MJ trailer blew a tire 5 min into my drive and then I pulled something in my lower back and (necessitating my nephew to come help swap it out) and ended up canceling my big junkyard day (half-off at 4 local yards!) so close
Smokeyyank Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Man I was ready to play the other day and my dumbass completely forgot in the midst of errands......
Pete M Posted Thursday at 02:54 AM Posted Thursday at 02:54 AM not a lot of whole heck of a lot of boats near me. but I grabbed a load of wood today and snapped a pic at the vet when I picked up the second to last cat I need to fix. note that I threw a spare tire in it this time maybe we should change the title to simply "new photos of your MJ out in the world"?
Tex06 Posted Thursday at 06:19 PM Posted Thursday at 06:19 PM 15 hours ago, Pete M said: not a lot of whole heck of a lot of boats near me. but I grabbed a load of wood today and snapped a pic at the vet when I picked up the second to last cat I need to fix. note that I threw a spare tire in it this time maybe we should change the title to simply "new photos of your MJ out in the world"? No, no, let's keep the original theme. I like that it's different!
neohic Posted Thursday at 06:21 PM Author Posted Thursday at 06:21 PM 1 minute ago, Tex06 said: No, no, let's keep the original theme. I like that it's different! Right? Central Colorado is also tough to see boats but I saw one for sale this morning. Probably drive the truck to work just to snap a picture!
Tex06 Posted Thursday at 06:23 PM Posted Thursday at 06:23 PM Just now, neohic said: Right? Central Colorado is also tough to see boats but I saw one for sale this morning. Probably drive the truck to work just to snap a picture! Exactly! South Louisiana, boats are everywhere.... but I'm in the company truck a lot now because gas card. I'll grab the MJ this weekend and stretch her legs a bit.
neohic Posted Thursday at 08:18 PM Author Posted Thursday at 08:18 PM 1 hour ago, Tex06 said: Exactly! South Louisiana, boats are everywhere.... but I'm in the company truck a lot now because gas card. I'll grab the MJ this weekend and stretch her legs a bit.
watchamakalit Posted yesterday at 12:53 AM Posted yesterday at 12:53 AM Does this count? How about in the woods?
neohic Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago On 10/1/2026 at 6:53 PM, watchamakalit said: Does this count? How about in the woods? Your boat picture does load for me, but I grabbed one also. … but I don’t have a picture of my truck in the woods so that challenge stands.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now