Pete M Posted yesterday at 12:36 AM Posted yesterday at 12:36 AM On 9/14/2026 at 12:24 AM, eaglescout526 said: or I’ve got fuel line also failing. please tell me you don't have any original rubber lines left
eaglescout526 Posted yesterday at 02:39 AM Author Posted yesterday at 02:39 AM 1 hour ago, Pete M said: please tell me you don't have any original rubber lines left I cannot answer that one 100% accurately. There are lines that have been replaced, but I do not know if all of them have been replaced. But most of the emissions lines havent really been. I did drop the tank and inspected everything. Looks to all be in great shape minus the sending unit which sucks a little bit but mostly the ground wire thats soldered to the unit is showing its age. I did figure out why I was running out of fuel, the sock basically fell apart entirely. So a new one was put in. Now I need to watch the sender as it acted up on me on my way home. But I think I might need a new float for the unit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now