ComancheClub.com Logo opinions needed

Pete M

This isn't meant to be a vinyl sticker, but rather a magnetic business card that members can throw on their truck or leave on another MJ they see in a parking lot. Later on we can work out a more interesting logos for stickers.

I thickened the tires a bit and added color to the truck. I went with red because it stands out. I was contemplating yellow, but the red contrasts better with the white background. The image is still fuzzy due to the process by which I upload them to the web, but the end magnet should be sharp and clear. We had some good suggestions in the other post and I wanted to get some final opinions before I send it to the graphics shop down the street. There will be some empty space near the bottom where we can add some text. I added "All Jeep Comanche, All the Time" since I use the phrase a lot. If anyone has any other ideas lemme know. It has to be short and sweet or else it won't be very legible.

As far as the internet images go, it's not hard to change the color of the truck if anyone wants their own image to match their truck (within the scope of Microsoft Paint's powers) for use online, I can do that later. But the magnetic cards will all be identical or else it costs too much.

Jeep on!

--Pete

if i was you i wouldnt use red. i would use blue or grey or maybe even tan. this way the taillights would stick out a tad better. maybe put some simple flames up the nose or make em look sort of muddy. idk just a few ideas. if ya want any help let me know since this is sort of what my major is.

alex

Pete, here's my $.02. I like what you did with the tires, as well as the font. The color really gets your attention too. Kinda liked having the fender flares the same color as the body though. All in all a pretty good make over IMO :D !

I made some compromises between what looked good on the MJ, and what I thought would have more visual pop on what equates to a business card stuck to the back the truck in front of you at a stop light. 8) But nothings set in stone yet.

Jeep on!

--Pete

pete, also with the color red it looks good but is sort of hard to make out from a distance because it just blends averything together xpecially with the lines of the truck being black they will be hard to make out. but other then the color i think it looks good. really like the tires too.

alex

It's perfectly clean in the Bitmap, but all my photo programs make it fuzzy when they convert to Jpegs (and picturetrail.com will automatically convert to Jpeg if you try to upload a bitmap) . Needless to say, the graphics guy will be getting the bitmap. :)

Jeep on!

--Pete

xacto that would really help. y didnt i think of that.:oops: now you could make it out better from a distance. the color almost needs to be less intense. but i would leave the taillight and turn signal brighter like they were. but the fadded red makes it look old just like the real ones.

what do you think pete?

alex

I had a rollbar in one of my renditions, I think I'll put it back in.

Keep in mind that it's the intensity that I was after when I choose red. If I was printing an actual business card, I'd definitely do it differently. I'm still screwing around with it though.

Jeep on!

--Pete

That rollbar's not stock Comanche :roll: the diagonal should intersect the upright further down and it should attach to the front of the wheelwell not the top, you must have fabbed that up yourself or something :P :P

Love the logo and I really think the magnet idea is cool too. 8)

It looks kind of busy to me (with rollbar or topper...). And being that it is lifted (which looks great BTW) its a good compromise realizing that there are a lot of 2WD's out there and stock 4WD's. Just some food for thought :idea: !