Boy what a great Monday. Now with pics.

comancheon33

I started a new job just before christmas as some of you may know. The shop I now work @ is right across the stret from where I haul in my stripped down XJs. Anyways Thursday I see an MJ go across the scale up side down in the back of a junk F250. I went over there today because they had unstacked them. It is a 91 4x4 SWB. Make a long story short I bought a bunch of parts off it. Left taillight, bucket seat brackets, gray interior stuff, fuel pump sending unit, factory AW$ 4x4 rear driveshaft and last but not least, A FACTORY SWB ROLLBAR. To make it even better it all dinged me $30 cash TOTAL. I love it. Now thats a good trip to the JY. What you all think?

Will I didint have enough light to get pics tonite after work. I went over and got the taillight, some of the interior stuff, and the carpet pulled out. I forgot my T55 to get the seatbelts so most of the interior is still in there. Oh well I will get tomorrow. Plus I am gonnatalk to the guy and see about maybe getting the rear driveshaft and fuel pump sending unit also. I prolly won't have time till Saturday after work to get the rollbar out. I only work till noon on Saturday.

What a score I say. I swear I don't look for this stuff it comes to me. He also has an 86 XJ sitting there with a 2.8 auto 4x4 with 4.10s. I think I might buy the front axle out of it for another MJ I got on the way. He wants 400 for the whole XJ but enough parts there to sell and break even. Dunno see what tomorrow brings I am going to look at another 88 XJ for parts after work. I might get lucky you never know.

• 2 weeks later...