$10,200? 88 Comanche Sport. Yucca, AZ. All original, 128k miles, 2.5ltr 2wd, manual 5

Samohtgaoh

Original drive train. Solid frame, no rust and straight. Great body that won't take much straighten, no rust (light surface on doors), no bondo, no welds. Good interior no cracks in dash, seats aren't too bad, solid floorboards, rubber on floor looks great. RUNS great (like an old Jeep). Short box with factory bar. It's missing the downturn. The 2.5 lift will be finished. I have a guy coming. 

$10,200 obo. I've looked at comparables. I think the price is right where it should be??

Ask me anything. Ask for more pictures. Tell your enthusiasts.

The only reason I am selling is because I have MS and am unable to continue or finish. I will not let it rot.

MUST GO TO GOOD HOME 😁.

I'm a novice at this.

20240514_160253.jpg

20240514_160311.jpg

20240514_160354.jpg

20240514_160331.jpg

20240514_160447.jpg

20240514_160439.jpg

20240514_160607.jpg

20240514_160406.jpg

20240514_160501.jpg

20200818_175138.jpg

20240514_160512.jpg

20240514_160552.jpg

$10,200 obo. I've looked at comparables. I think the price is right where it should be??

Honestly I think you're at at least 2X the value for a 2.5 2WD MJ.  If the market will bear it then go for it. GLWS.

Thanks. I mentioned the sale on other platforms. There were some with your same opinion. Some ended up somewhat seeing it from my perspective. Some gave comment without rebuttal. A few said, stick to your guns.

Half would be $5,1k. Those are the better half of one's that need quite a bit of repair, restoration and/or some other extensive to medium mechanical repair. $7k to 8k. Have better quality in one area. But, usually have cringe about the other. $10k is where I believe it's at.

Nothing says firm. There is room to move. I am not going to cut myself at the knees either.

Everyone who contributes with comments is going to get me closer to what is fair.

I won't speak for you. I hope you would agree it's not a $6k, it's not a 12k. It is in there somewhere though. 

Pass the sale post around please. I need more input. 

Oh, I am in no hurry to sell. The right buyer will come along, whatever the price ends up as.

Thanks again 👍

True. I grew up in Minnesota one of the rust states. Rode around in quite a few Flintstone cars (rust through and you can touch the ground with your feet).

I'm still in the process of getting the vibe on price. I have it on cl and offerup.

Thanks for the input.  

3 hours ago, 89eliminator said:

not sure the market conditions out west. 

They tend to be high for older vehicles as those sellers know they are gonna sell to someone back east and not local which is crappy in my opinion but it’s their car. 

Of course. That is why you see them on flatbeds. I plan on selling it to a person with intention. I did try to sell it a few years back. I took the post down because I didn't feel like any of them cared what it was. Every ad says "Must go to good home".

It's somewhat about the money, I'm not going to lie. But, I am in no hurry to sell. I won't do a sale just to sell. That's important to me.

11 minutes ago, Samohtgaoh said:

I changed my posts to $9,600. Is that acceptable for a starting point?

Still might be a little sporty.  But worth asking.  Worst case is no one responds and you drop the price until someone does.  Best case is you find a buyer.

Blue book and all other nonsense aside, the value of any vehicle is based on finding someone who wants it.  Find that person and you have a sale.

All the rest you can safely ignore.

Seems this has become somewhat of a discussion topic, so ...   

First, I hope you get every penny.  Ask what you'll accept (with some wiggle room), because there's an a$$ for every seat.

If it "must go to a good home", consider that the buyer is going to throw more money at it when they get it home, so if your ask is for the premium, they're less likely to pay it. 

Just being honest as it sits in your pics. IMHO a competitive price is about 3.5-4k once put back together maybe 1k in either direction depending how it cleans up. Hard to give you a realistic price with things are apart and a dirty pics. 2.5L isn't desirable and it's 2wd. If it's a 4.0 4wd you could get more. It you're trying for 9k you'll be sitting a while. For context I dipped my toe in to sell my stock 92 168k, 2wd 4.0HO that's clean with no rust and best I'm getting was 6k. 

Much appreciated. When you're not in front of it makes it hard to judge a price.

I will get the lift finished. I know, not the way to sell anything incomplete. My neighbor is a certified mechanic that is in the process of moving from Oregon. He's doing the lift. 

I think I will just take it down for now. 

I have MS. But, I am still somewhat functional. Except for the lift, I will go out and touch it up. I am sure that will help settle the "What's it worth". Better pictures also. I'm not showing the things I see and need to be seen. I do have an excellent camera, use it. 

I rushed it and I'm not in a hurry to sell anyways. 

Anyone else with comments is still welcome. It helps to zone in on a starting price when I put it up.