what the.....

JeepDew

wouldn't do any good, the xj one is xj specific. that's a manche tail light.

and it is not worth that much.

so what is the difference between the two?

the question is, what isn't.

mounting is completely different, design is completely different, shape is completely different, even the connectors are different.

not even close, so don't let anyone tell you mj and xj tail lights are interchangeable (someone tried to sell me some altezzas and insisted they worked on both...WRONG)

i don't see anything wrong with the price. it's one of a kind! no other manche tail light out there will have the overspray in the same colour and exact same pattern. hell, now that I think of it, both my tails have overspray on them, i'm hawkin 'em! :brows:

:eek: :rotfl2:

JEEP COMMANCHE TRUCK PASSENGER SIDE TAIL LIGHT FROM A 1985. THIS PROBABLY FITS OTHER YEARS, BUT ASK A DEALER TO BE SURE. IT IS IN FAIR USED CONDITION WITH A FAIR AMOUNT OF WEAR- SCUFFS, AND OVERSPRAY ON THE RIGHT EDGE. IT'S PRETTY BEAT UP, BUT WILL PASS INSPECTION AND YOU KNOW THAT THESE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE DEALER PARTS, IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND THEM.

THESE PARTS ARE VERY SCARCE AND HARDLY EVER LISTED HERE ON EBAY, SO BID TO BUY.

i don't see anything wrong with the price. it's one of a kind! no other manche tail light out there will have the overspray in the same colour and exact same pattern. hell, now that I think of it, both my tails have overspray on them, i'm hawkin 'em! :brows:

Bacon - You're right, and Also it for a 1985 Comanche :teehee:

So that makes it a very rare item.

I just lost all my faith on e-bay again with a$$holes like this :shake:

Most of us here know that tail light can be bought from $25-35, in that condition. and better ones sell for $50 tops.

Kind of wants me to go clean out my parts, I think I have 3-4 pairs of tail lights :brows:

Bacon - You're right, and Also it for a 1985 Comanche :teehee:

So that makes it a very rare item.

I just lost all my faith on e-bay again with a$$holes like this :shake:

Most of us here know that tail light can be bought from $25-35, in that condition. and better ones sell for $50 tops.

Kind of wants me to go clean out my parts, I think I have 3-4 pairs of tail lights :brows:

Greedy bastid. :eek: Probably some fish will buy it too. I got two NEW tailights from the stealer last year for $80.