Help me figure out what tire size and axles for my 4x4 conversion

Howdy, I've got an '89 MJ with 4.0L @244k mi, 2wd BA-10, D30/D35, and short bed.
My goals aren't set in stone yet, but realistically, my most likely use case will be as follows.

- Daily driver, in rotation with my other cars
- Yearly road trips lasting thousands of miles, and going to all types of trails (maybe camping out of my rig)
- "Drag racing" my friends and random people at red lights
- Using my pickup bed to carry things, maybe pulling a light trailer occasionally
- Occasionally getting stuck in mud

With that in mind, it seems I may be more than happy with 33s, AW4, NP241, and front/rear E-lockers. I've also considered 35s. I've also entertained the idea of eventually stroking to 4.6/4.7. However, I currently have a bad brake master cylinder and I don't want to invest too much into my brake system now if I'm going to be getting different axles with different knuckles and calipers and wheels. I just picked up a junkyard WJ brake booster/master cylinder in seemingly good condition, and I'm hoping that can get me by while I shop for a donor vehicle or axles/tranny separately. I'm just trying to pick and decide on the right axles so that my money will be going into more permanent upgrades.

Essentially, I'm just asking for input from the more experienced and knowledgeable, I think it's obvious I don't have much experience and just read forums all day. I'm aware that I will have to do custom steering, suspension, lift, and make room for tires. Someone has told me that my stock D35 will be enough to handle my needs with occasional abuse. I also don't want to invest in huge axles just to end up slow/inefficient and getting stuck on my pumpkin. So feel free to shoot me down and bring me back down to reality. I don't make a lot of money but I have a lot of tools and time.