Spare parts for sale! NC (UPDATED AGAIN)

Classy Comanche

Various parts for sale! I no long have a truck and cannot use them. Selling these and need them gone. Taking up space These parts are all 4.0 parts. I do assume they fit XJ's too. What I have for sale is:

Thermostat: $7

Tailgate hinges: $80

Smaller coolant hoses: $3 each

Jeep sticker: $10

O-ring kit: $7

1Gal automatic transmission fluid: $10

1qt automatic transmission fluid (opened but never used): $4

Mopar genuine Colorado red paint: $12

Rubber trim peice in bag: $15 (still soft and in original package)

These are NEW spare parts I kept just in case. Priced to move. These I also assume fit XJ's too. Located Asheboro NC. Pm me for quick quick responses 

20230916_132148.jpg

20230916_131959.jpg

20230916_131939.jpg

20230916_131930.jpg

20230912_211723.jpg

Jeep sticker goes on tailgate. As for color. Claims to be tan. Looks white. Dates 5/1986. Vaccume hoses are brand new. The vaccume hoses are a direct replacement for oem. One is for the back and one for the front. One feeds into the head and the other should have am elbow type curve on the driver side of the engine bay up towards the firewall 

• Classy Comanche changed the title to Spare parts for sale! NC (UPDATED)
  • Classy Comanche changed the title to Spare parts for sale! NC (UPDATED AGAIN)

YES: Rubber trim piece in bag: $15 (still soft and in original package.)

If these hoses are for a 4.0 liter motor, I will take them off of your hands too.

Smaller coolant hoses: $3 each 3x5= $15

Ship Zip code: 15236

I recently purchased sun visors from Mr. Green Jeans and how our transaction occurred was I sent him a check or a post office money order to his residence and then he shipped the sun visors after that. Personally, I hate online payment options. 

23 minutes ago, Classy Comanche said:

Last call on items. Whatever is not pending will be thrown away in a week or so. Really want this stuff to go to a good home and be put to use or kept as spare

If you really want it gone, I can send you a prepaid pirateship label and send it on over to me. I just don't happen to need any of it, but I'd hate to see it get scrapped.

Thanks.

I'd like to make some money off what I got left. I'm still not even getting half of what any of this stuff costs. But if no one is interested by then I'll send you a pm. The hinges are brand new to my knowledge as is the o-rings and the thermostat and fluid. The fram trans fluid was open and that was me looking to see what color it was. Completely unused. The 1gal trans fluid not even cracked open. Kept it on hand. But if no one takes intrest in what's left not pending I will send a pm as mentioned and we'll work something out

Archived