Still diamonds in the rough

13 Legion

Visiting new Grand baby in Colorado Springs today. What do I spy???… Hope everyone’s doing well! Even though I bought a JK, I’m still always on the lookout of an MJ!!! Plan on getting back into the game eventually. Still missing mine!!

IMG_6371.jpeg.dddc19c3cf45924fb2863b545a058a86.jpeg

I saw one at Walmart Tuesday when I was getting groceries. It was like a dark blue color. She was rough but I was fortunate enough to talk to the owner. I told him about here. It was a older fella. He did go and look at my truck and said how nice it was to see another and still driving. It always gets me excited when I see another and gives me a warm good feeling. Always nice to see another one, especially when it's one you never seen before 

On 4/27/2023 at 3:48 AM, ComancheKid45 said:

I get way too excited everytime I see another Comanche out in the wild.

Same.

My wife used to roll her eyes when I would point and yell "COMANCHE" while on the road. Now she does it too :banana:

It has been quite some time since I’ve seen a Comanche on the road in AL.  I think the fellow who bought mine still has it somewhere around Albertville.  I know of a black longbed in my area, but haven’t seen it lately.

Does anyone know where Don’s truck is now?