Hey,how about you MJ Super Bowl fans

Bezerk1

1 hour ago, 87MJTIM said:

As a 3rd generation - and life long - Redskins fan, (yes, Redskins, not that new name) I cannot cheer for NY, Phil, or Dal.  I am not a KC fan.  I just cannot cheer for THE OTHER TEAM.

My wife’s the same way she was a redskins fan too until they had to change their name 

1 minute ago, Bezerk1 said:

My wife’s the same way she was a redskins fan too until they had to change their name 

Please pass along my condolences.

I used have season tickets.  I went to all the game through the super bowl years (and the Snyder years).  I gave them up 5 yrs ago.  I couldn't take anymore.  All the drama with Kapernick, BLM, and the name change issues, I gave up on the NFL.  I stopped watching game altogether.

2 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

I used have season tickets.  I went to all the game through the super bowl years (and the Snyder years).  I gave them up 5 yrs ago.  I couldn't take anymore.  All the drama with Kapernick, BLM, and the name change issues, I gave up on the NFL.  I stopped watching game altogether.

Yeah I have an Exco-worker that said exact same thing. We better watch it or we’ll have to give up the Comanche name and make it Ohio

On 2/11/2023 at 8:55 AM, 87MJTIM said:

Good for you. I feel the same way and have not watched for years either. 

7 hours ago, WranglerMangler said:

Good for you. I feel the same way and have not watched for years either. 

it’s amazing how much time I have on Sunday when I don’t spend all day going to the stadium and watch them lose, again and again 

Between all the woke cancel culture and disrespect towards out country, add that to all the wining from the players, it's become an overpaid sissy game not the original smash mouth football I grew up with. The NFL along with so many other sport franchises can kiss my A....

I'm just about done with all modern TV, fortunately I can always stream older shows and movies.