KOH

GrandBoost98

Ive never known anyone personally that raced in it but Ive been watching it every year for the past decade. Its THE big event for real offroad enthusiasts. Told my foreman last week to leave me alone as Id be busy all week watching it :laugh:  Its on my bucket list for sure

I was stoked though when I saw a pretty modified comanche in the everyman challange. Thought for sure someone on here would have been watching and known who it was

I had KOH on the garage TV for most of the past two weekends while I worked away ... and didn't get much done.

I raced in the Canadian Off Road Racing Series (C.O.R.R.A.) series 50 years ago. Apart from what we learned at the races and from other guys we knew, our main information source was the monthly off road magazines. Any videos we got to see back then were rare.   The Baja 500 wasn't that old that time and some of our members actually got into some the races. Our cars were primitive but we knew things would evolve. We saw something new at the start of every season. I'm not shocked by what I see today. I like to think that if they had a geezer class I could resurrect our team.  :laugh:

• 11 months later...

Not an event I’ve been to but I’d love to see everything at some point. The two automotive events I really get into each year are the Pikes Peak Hill Climb and King of the Hammers. This is a great week to get home after work and watch the qualifying runs!

What a year for KOH! I haven’t been following the 4400 cars, so I’ve had yesterday's feed of the Everyman Challenge. 4600 class for the win! I love rooting for the underdogs! Been an awesome week!!

1 hour ago, GrandBoost98 said:

Best year Ive seen for KoH! Such a crazy race

For real. UTVs had a tough time in the rain but it made for great following day  for the Everyman Challenge.

I need to get out there one of these years. :comancheB: