Good price for an AX-15?

I sold one that worked just fine for $250 without the transfer case. It was also internal slave. It depends on how long you want to sit on it. 

There are a variety of factors. Internal or external slave? 2wd or 4x4? An external slave 4x4 one I would probably list at $500. Anything else would be $250 for me. But when I list stuff, I want it gone. 

12 hours ago, schardein said:

You can get a brand new one from Novak conversions, "on sale" for $1790.

If I saw one locally for around $500 that looked clean, I'd probably pick it up just to have on hand.

And is this just for the transmission? not the transfer case? Locally I mean.

12 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

I sold one that worked just fine for $250 without the transfer case. It was also internal slave. It depends on how long you want to sit on it. 

There are a variety of factors. Internal or external slave? 2wd or 4x4? An external slave 4x4 one I would probably list at $500. Anything else would be $250 for me. But when I list stuff, I want it gone. 

Is an internal slave 4x4 AX-15 about 500 as well?

1 hour ago, yungupgrade said:

And is this just for the transmission? not the transfer case? Locally I mean.

25 minutes ago, yungupgrade said:

$500 would be the top end for me, just the transmission, and it would have to be the 4x4 and external slave.  Not even interested in a 2wd or internal slave, regardless of price.  But that's just me, everyone is gonna have different needs/wants/price range.

Just now, schardein said:

$500 would be the top end for me, just the transmission, and it would have to be the 4x4 and external slave.  Not even interested in a 2wd or internal slave, regardless of price.  But that's just me, everyone is gonna have different needs/wants/price range.

If I'm correct, you could swap the bell housing from internal to external? 

1 hour ago, yungupgrade said:

I sold an internal slave AX-15 for $250. That’s all that I think it is worth if it is just the transmission without the transfer case.