Jack Instruction Sheet

Not the greatest original to work from.  I scanned this and printed a copy, laminated it, and stuck it behind the jack when I added a rear carpet panel to my MJ, covering the original on the rear cab wall.  Definitely not a restoration level effort to be sure, but it's there if needed.

MJ jack instructions_zpsdxubsc68.jpg

866029440_ComancheJackInstructions.pdf

26 minutes ago, schardein said:

Not the greatest original to work from.  I scanned this and printed a copy, laminated it, and stuck it behind the jack when I added a rear carpet panel to my MJ, covering the original on the rear cab wall.  Definitely not a restoration level effort to be sure, but it's there if needed.

MJ jack instructions_zpsdxubsc68.jpg

866029440_ComancheJackInstructions.pdf 2.48 MB · 1 download

This is super helpful--I should be able to re-render this.  Was it a sticker attached to the rear panel carpet?

7 minutes ago, Classy Comanche said:

Here is mine from my truck. It's in relatively good condition. Could possibly use this as a print or if I need a retake I could do that if needed or if this even works

20230120_131159.jpg

Thanks--And just to be clear, this is a sticker attached to the rear carpet backing panel, right?

1 hour ago, SoCalJeepComanche said:

This is super helpful--I should be able to re-render this.  Was it a sticker attached to the rear panel carpet?

Yes, attached to the rear carpet panel, that I added from a different MJ.  My 1991 didn't originally come with the carpeted panel, and the same sticker was on the rear cab wall.  I peeled the sticker off the carpet to make this scan because it was mostly peeled off anyway.  Here is the original one on my cab wall (behind the carpet panel now).

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg