Like button/Thank button

jpnjake

Idk if this has been suggested before but me and my dad were talking about a post on the amc board and he thanked them with a little like button type thing, and I just thought that would be a good idea for Comanche Club, so you can acknowledge all the posts to your forum without always having to come up with a response. 

We had that at some point (not sure if we still do) as part of the Tapatalk mobile app. That's the "days won" thing on your profile - the number of days where your posts had the most likes of anyone. I agree that bring it over to the site proper would be a good thing. It would help build thread authors see that people are reading without commenting, and would be a way for people to show appreciation for tech posts and answers to questions without necessarily needing to make a whole post.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pete M said:

well, we're up to date now.  no button has appeared. :(  so much for the easy way.  guess you guys are still stuck actually typing words for now until I come up with a new plan.  :laugh: 

Lol well it was worth a shot, thanks for trying Pete