Squirrels

gogetemturbo

Now that's funny right there. Reminds me too much of my Attention Deficit Dis... SQUIRREL, where? What way did it go? I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?

Ya me to , i probaly kill like 2 hours at work every day chacing those little bastards jamminz.gif

I wish I could give that guy a high five. I get an un-controlled smile everytime I even think about it. You image that squirrel going to the squirrel hang out after this and telling his friends about the day he had!

"Man, I was just cruzing for some grub and all of a sudden I am flying through the air at 80 miles an hour! I think I have special powers or something man. "

I guess that may be a little to far, but this video cracks me up everytime...

I wish I could give that guy a high five. I get an un-controlled smile everytime I even think about it. You image that squirrel going to the squirrel hang out after this and telling his friends about the day he had!

"Man, I was just cruzing for some grub and all of a sudden I am flying through the air at 80 miles an hour! I think I have special powers or something man. "

I think at that point in time, his friends would tell him to lay off of the laced sunflower seeds. :chillin: