Dealership sign

Strokermjcomanche

On 9/11/2022 at 6:04 PM, Strokermjcomanche said:

Picked up this sign today (technically both sides). Anybody know exactly what years the sign was used ? I figured with all the people that have worked or still work at Jeep dealerships somebody will know. I’m thinking early to  late 90s? 

0787A99E-02E7-45CD-BE9B-CED1CE390823.jpeg

that is super cool👍

I worked in the parts department at a Dodge dealership from 1998-2001. I remember "5 star" being a big deal at the time. I have a 5 star watch somewhere as well as a Mopar one.  I had the Comanche at the time and remember buying Manual window regulators, interior lamps and a closeout Mopar accessory XJ center console for dirt cheap. Too bad I didn't buy some tail lamps!

4 hours ago, Htchevyii said:

I worked in the parts department at a Dodge dealership from 1998-2001. I remember "5 star" being a big deal at the time. I have a 5 star watch somewhere as well as a Mopar one.  I had the Comanche at the time and remember buying Manual window regulators, interior lamps and a closeout Mopar accessory XJ center console for dirt cheap. Too bad I didn't buy some tail lamps!

What’s the mopar  accessory Center console ? Must’ve been cool to grab all that stuff

15 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Maybe I might have to redact my statement. The more I look at it the more I see it being during the 97-01 XJ era. It strikes me more the Chrysler LLC era but I could be wrong. 

That’s perfectly fine, I just want to know for myself what the actual years. Overall it’s not a big deal, but I appreciate the helpThat’s perfectly fine, I just want to know for myself what the actual years. Overall it’s not a big deal, but I appreciate the help

22 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

What’s the mopar  accessory Center console ? Must’ve been cool to grab all that stuff

It was just a kit to convert the mini console to the full console. For some reason,  there was way less markup on accessories and performance parts than replacement parts. I remember pulling a "Mopar Performance" gear reduction starter out of a box and it had a standard PN on it. It came up as fitting a v6 mini van at about double the cost. I wish I could have bought more stuff at the time, but I was poor.🙄