Comanche Club Logo

moonchild

3/4 would be cool but thats alot of work and i do that kind of stuff for a livin. but just for a logo its alot of work but can be done with the right software and we could also keep the font under it for the tires and make it 3d with the right tools also.

here's the one i made when i was bored one night thinkin of stuff. I'm workin on a better resolution one but that takes more time. but ill post it when I'm done.

Image Not Found

Not meaning to nit pic....The thing I see in this drawing, is the tail pipe is exiting the wrong side. :oops: It also appears the steering wheel is on oppsite side...BUT the filler door is visable. Is this image floped and then somepne added the square (Should be rectangular) fuel door?

CW

BOY for not intending to nit pic....I sure just did, didnt I. :oops: :shock: :oops: Sorry man!

I'll be quirt and go to bed now....

yes that is a flopped pic of the one in the manual. i just nvr bothered to remove the interior stuff or fix it since its a sort of rough draft. itll all be fixed in my final higher rez pic.

CW, bout nit picin, np. as someone who works in the area of art thats what I'm use to. it makes you a better artist anyways.

alex

ive got nothing against the old one, but what about a new one?? maybe a 3/4 view?? something a bit more......edgy?? idk; just my $0.02

if this was a fsj site i would have the perfect drawing i did of a gladiator that would work for that. but since this is an mj site ill have to work on one maybe.

so i got bored, and i started on one. its still a work in progress. its only in MS paint, but how would i post it?? I'm dumb when it comes to computers.....

use Comanche Club Image Hosting and then you can upload the pics from ur pc there and then copy the 3rd link under the pic on photobucket and just paste that into ur message.

alex

not bad. here's my higher rez one but its still in the works sort of. i need to fix the letters because they got really bad lookin when blown up and shrank a few times. pete what font is that so i can maybe get it to look better without too much work?

Image Not Found

alex

Not a clue what font it is. I can't even find it again in Paint or Word. :( So I redid it with new fonts.

Squared font:

Less formal font:

Same font but different location:

As promised, I've figured out how to do colors. The first time it was really difficult, but after all the interior areas were completely monotone, it's pretty simple to change them. I apologize for the "fuzziness" of the images. It happens when I save them as Jpegs. The Bitmaps are much sharper but the file size is enormous and I'd fill up my picturetrail site in a hurry with so many. Factory vinyl graphics are going to be tricky. :(

Jeep on!

--Pete

Here's one in brown:

Here's one in red:

Here's one with matching flares:

And a two tone:

And an army green MJ: