MJ Meet up in Moab??

ghetdjc320

Meet up in Moab (Poll)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you be able to make it to Moab this year for the MJ takeover?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Tagging @natander2ksometime on this. Saw in another post that there was some discussion about a possible MJ takeover in Moab in September. Anyone have any more info? I should be able to make it around then. If it’s going to happen, what are the dates? Who’s organizing? And what are the events? Be nice to do a few trail rides and maybe a meet and great show. 

gotta have patience. :L:  it's a holiday weekend.  :usaflag:

I did some searching and found info on previous years but not this upcoming one so maybe they haven't picked a weekend yet?  If I see anything, I'll be sure to pass it along.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'll try to do my best to update this thread as things get planned out. I am the one planning the event this year. I plan on doing trail run planning and having a sign up place for that. I'm also trying to get shirts made for those who would like to purchase them. 

I am horrible about checking CC, but I will try to be better!

16 hours ago, natander2ksometime said:

Hey guys, I'll try to do my best to update this thread as things get planned out. I am the one planning the event this year. I plan on doing trail run planning and having a sign up place for that. I'm also trying to get shirts made for those who would like to purchase them. 

I am horrible about checking CC, but I will try to be better!

Thanks for the update. I’ve turned this post into a Poll to see if we can get some confirmed numbers here from CC. I’ll have my work cut out for me but I intend to be there.