Console pocket switch panel

This panel replaces the console pocket at the front of your center console providing utility to the space.

• It fits 4 Carling Contura style switches
  • Has its own mount that doesn’t damage the console or its trim.
  • Made with ABS plastic
  • Can be painted as needed
  • Switches not included.

Orders may have a lead time as I build up stock, I will email an ETA.

As always use comancheclub for 10% off and I'd appreciate any pictures if you order one.

consolepocket.jpg.d278cd5e37c14477f088eba0180bdc7e.jpg

2 hours ago, fiatslug87 said:

Will the stock switches fit?

So the answer is yes with a small caveat.

The stock switches have 2 side tabs that make it really snug. You could file it down a hair or file the switch panel where it rubs.

Or as I did in this case, support the back side of the panel and push it in.

20220126_181145.jpg.f656f3a45f04bd32577d1d9d0ded47b0.jpg

15 hours ago, Pete M said:

17 year old me is losing his mind over how many switches I could sneak into an MJ these days. :D 

Way too many for me lol. Giving people options though.

I did just make this one which is now the one going in my MJ to reduce all off the switches I don't have purpose for and get my 12v socket back.

Don't tell anyone though, I haven't announced it. I've probably been too busy making things for my own good. :brows:

https://www.mickofalltrades.com/product/2574/

• 2 weeks later...

Dang!  Trust me I'm not putting it down at all.  Everyone has different uses for their vehicles.  And I'm sure anyone up north with plows needs more switches.  I know switches can be needed for a winch, or lockers.  But, I've never been that hard up for switch space ever. Even in an XJ or MJ!  I can't see the need for switch space so bad that you're willing to eat up some of the better console storage space.  A place that's great for holding your phone or your wallet.  There is also the switch plate that replaces the blank clock insert, and I'm sure some don't want to remove the factory clock.  So understandable, not to use the clock space based on preference.  If I needed the extra space though it would be my first sacrifice over my storage space.  Again, personal preference.  I personally have never needed more than 4 switches.  Someone please explain to me what in the world you guys are using that needs that many switches considering there is room for 4 switches in the factory location.  Very few of us have a sport bar.  So, it's hard to find a vehicle that has fog lights, cargo light, auto trans comfort, and sport bar lights so there is usually room to supplement.  So, in my Jeep I have on the left a switch for a future cargo light I just need to install, the fog lights, and on the right blanks.  The right is held in reserve for eventual winch space, and I could possibly do a locker but most likely won't.  But I have no intentions to seriously wheel an MJ in the good condition mine is in so I will most likely not be placing a locker, but I can see it in other vehicles.  But if I was going more serious, I think it would be the next step.  I'm just curious what in the heck ya'll got going on.    

On 2/6/2022 at 7:08 AM, ExpatMJGuy said:

Dang!  Trust me I'm not putting it down at all.  Everyone has different uses for their vehicles.  And I'm sure anyone up north with plows needs more switches.  I know switches can be needed for a winch, or lockers.  But, I've never been that hard up for switch space ever. Even in an XJ or MJ!  I can't see the need for switch space so bad that you're willing to eat up some of the better console storage space.  A place that's great for holding your phone or your wallet.  There is also the switch plate that replaces the blank clock insert, and I'm sure some don't want to remove the factory clock.  So understandable, not to use the clock space based on preference.  If I needed the extra space though it would be my first sacrifice over my storage space.  Again, personal preference.  I personally have never needed more than 4 switches.  Someone please explain to me what in the world you guys are using that needs that many switches considering there is room for 4 switches in the factory location.  Very few of us have a sport bar.  So, it's hard to find a vehicle that has fog lights, cargo light, auto trans comfort, and sport bar lights so there is usually room to supplement.  So, in my Jeep I have on the left a switch for a future cargo light I just need to install, the fog lights, and on the right blanks.  The right is held in reserve for eventual winch space, and I could possibly do a locker but most likely won't.  But I have no intentions to seriously wheel an MJ in the good condition mine is in so I will most likely not be placing a locker, but I can see it in other vehicles.  But if I was going more serious, I think it would be the next step.  I'm just curious what in the heck ya'll got going on.    

Front light bar, rear light bar, rock lights,  3 switches just for air lockers,  rail shifter, line locks. Some people like toggle switches for fans. There are loads of reasons to need more switches than stock.

if you have the stock 4 then there's already 4 there if you have blanks there I sell panels to replace those. I sell various panels to give people options. Personally I think the pocket isn't very useful on my Cherokee. If I throw a wallet or phone in there it's going flying. I also make a celphone mount.

It all depends on what you're doing and what your needs are.