Comanche Dana 44, 3.07, TN $400

Minuit

Here is a near-complete MJ Dana 44. Everything attached to the axle excluding the brake drums are included. The gear ratio is 3.07 and it has an open differential. I'd like to see this to go to someone who's actually going to use it.

5rERRJVl.jpg

pgI3ui8l.jpg

I also have a set of used OEM 3.55 gears, and a Trac-Lok carrier to go with them. I'd bundle those with this axle for $125.

I haven't pulled the cover, but it spins by hand and nothing feels horribly off to me. It's been stored with the vent tube covered. I assume that if you buy this, you'd want to get rid of the 3.07 gears and open diff anyway.

I'm located in Columbia, TN. I'm currently home most weekends or weekdays after 6pm. Let me know if you need more details. No shipping, but I'd be willing to deliver within reason for a fee.

If you want a truck to put it in, you can buy one while you're here!

2 hours ago, Minuit said:

This would also be a long drive for me, so the same rules would apply as above.

I figured, it looks like an 8 hour drive for me.  While I have made that run for a hard to find Dana 60, its hard to justify for a DD truck haha.  What is a middle point for you that you are willing to drive, I am in Charlotte, NC.

3 hours ago, oleskool said:

I figured, it looks like an 8 hour drive for me.  While I have made that run for a hard to find Dana 60, its hard to justify for a DD truck haha.  What is a middle point for you that you are willing to drive, I am in Charlotte, NC.

I'll deliver it in my truck for $25 per hour I spend driving. Knoxville seems like it would be a good midpoint if you're good with it.

11 hours ago, 1987Comanche said:

No problem with that.  I wouldn't be able to transplant it until some time in 2022 anyway. 

Oleskool:  Based on the drive time I'm assuming you're passing on it but want to confirm. 

I would love to grab it but I don't have any days I can get away until the end of December so if you still have it then we can get together but if someone takes it that is fine too!

11 hours ago, 1987Comanche said:

Archived