Light problems again.

Finished putting led lights in all the way around and now I'm having problems. When I finished the rear I realized Two lights up front aren't on and once again my blinkers aren't blinking. But the brake lights work. I did re do the ground in the taillight maybe I just didn't do it good enough?

Are you just dealing with the rear blinkers not functioning or all of them?  Did you change out your blinkers in the fuse block?  I had trouble when switching to led had to buy an electronic flasher to replace the thermal.  Led lights won't draw enough current to heat a thermal blinker.  What 2 lights up front are not working? 

3 minutes ago, watchamakalit said:

Are you just dealing with the rear blinkers not functioning or all of them?  Did you change out your blinkers in the fuse block?  I had trouble when switching to led had to buy an electronic flasher to replace the thermal.  Led lights won't draw enough current to heat a thermal blinker.  What 2 lights up front are not working? 

All of them aren't working and I did change to a led flasher relay. Also passanger side blinker and drivers marker aren't working 

When you say the blinkers aren't blinking, do they not come on at all or do they come on but not blink?  If it's the latter, you need a new flasher module.  Change the other lights back to the known working bulbs, that way you can eliminate if it's the new bulbs or if you accidentally messed up the socket or something.

When you say the blinkers aren't blinking, do they not come on at all or do they come on but not blink?  If it's the latter, you need a new flasher module.  Change the other lights back to the known working bulbs, that way you can eliminate if it's the new bulbs or if you accidentally messed up the socket or something.
The lights do work but they just don't blink. I already did put in a led flasher relay as well.

With your lights not working lol. They more or less go in one way. Because they aren’t like incandescent bulbs they only have a one way negative and positive connection. 
Ohhh. I mean they go on they just don't blink. I'll have to try flipping them around

I don't think they're in backwards, because the indicators and brake lights are 1156 bulbs, right?  You can't put those in backwards like a 194 or similar bulb.
There the same style as the orginials

2 hours ago, Muncher said:
2 hours ago, jdog said:
switch the flasher pods

Do you mean the blinker bulb vs the brake bulb

nope you said you replaced the flasher, did you replace both or just one, if just one swap it with the other flasher in there. or see if your hazards work at all

3 hours ago, jdog said:

if not put the old bulbs in and report back, I'm suspecting you got some bad LEDs

Here's the status update. So the front bulbs one blinkers wasn't in all the way and now It works. I think the marker light socket is just broke. And for the rear if I put leds in the middle socket they work and blink. But if I put them in the top they don't but normal bulbs Do which makes no sense to me. How should this even be solved. Also side note with a upgraded ground and new led reverse lights they still don't work in guessing it's the switch for them?