Bed mount spacers

Anyone know where to source these? I pulled my bed off recently and some of them were so corroded they broke apart when I tried to remove them. Also, I think I read somewhere that the spacers on the cross member were thicker/different height that the rest? Thanks guys 

32FDACF0-6506-40A8-8C2F-7F371191D7A8.jpeg

Just now, Strokermjcomanche said:

Body shims will work just as well, and most parts stores carry them in stock. However if you're looking for the factory ones, probably dealership only unless someone has some used

I’ve found them online and I’ve seen them at HF. The design on them was different though. Also not sure how thick they are because it doesn’t give those specs. I’ll try the dealer and see what happens, ty. If I strike out there maybe I can get a set here off someone. 👍

16 minutes ago, Rubikahn said:

If I strike out there maybe I can get a set here off someone. 👍

just for clarification, it's not a "set" perse, it's a handful of various stackable shims that will need to be adjusted to match a particular bed to a particular body.  :L: 

45 minutes ago, Pete M said:

just for clarification, it's not a "set" perse, it's a handful of various stackable shims that will need to be adjusted to match a particular bed to a particular body.  :L: 

Sorry, I meant a set as in what I’ll need to complete what I’m missing.