1JTMR65T7JT010603

Gjeep123

I just bought  what I believe to be very rare 1988 Comanche Larado 4X4 VIN 1JTMR65T7JT010603 with factory accessory brush guard and wench. Great tight original interior Like a burgundy plaid color with bucket seats. Original factory radio. No real rust to speak of rides great with 150k miles on the original motor. It was repainted to original color around 6 years ago. I’m getting it detailed now and will be able to provide pictures later in the week. It even has the original owners manual, stamped by a local dealer here in the Chattanooga area, and filled out by the original owners. Before me it was owned bye a fella who owned a mill in Lafayette Ga and drove it back and forth. Then passed to his grandson. Then bought by a Chrysler Jeep dealership then sold to the folks I bought it from. He was an older guy who only drove it a couple of miles a week for six years until he passed.  My questions is how rare is this Jeep? To my understanding only around 192k Comanche pickups were made. The rarest is the Larado model and even more rare would be to have one with 4X4 and the factory options brush guard and wench in really good condition. I’m thinking that there may be 3,000 or less like mine out there. I can’t really find any on the web. Am I barking up the right tree? Thanks for your help in advance! 

Build: 8/4/87

Body: jp62

Selling Dealer:PREBUL CHRY-JEEP-DODGE

Chattanooga, TN

*W7 Cloth Seats -H9 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE ADA Light Group
ADB Protection Group ADL Skid Plate Group AGL  
AHL Heavy Duty Insulation Group AHY   APA Monotone Paint
AWH Power Equipment Group AWJ Visibility / Protection Group BCQ Battery
CAC Low Back Bucket Seats CGW   CUF Full Length Floor Console
DGQ 4-Spd Automatic Transmission DTA DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE ERB 4.0L I6 MPI Engine
GAC Tinted Glass Windows GFD Rear Sliding Window GTZ Manual Remote Mirrors
HAA Air Conditioning JAY DO NOT USE - See JP, KA classes JGB Digital Clock
JJA Cigar Lighter K60 STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING LDA Underhood Lamp
LMA Halogen Headlamps LNJ Front Fog Lamps LPE Cargo Lamp
MBF Bright Rear Bumper MCA   MCB  
MDA Front License Plate Bracket MFD Bright Grille NAA Federal Emissions
NHB Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler NHM Speed Control NHQ Transmission Heater
NMB Standard Duty Engine Cooling PA2 Paint P99 Paint
QA2 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE RAF AM/FM Cassette Radio SBA Power Steering
SCG Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel SUA Tilt Steering Column TBB Full Size Spare Tire
WJN 15 Aluminum Wheels XEA Tow Hooks YJ4 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE
3LX DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE  

• Pete M changed the title to 1JTMR65T7JT010603

The laredo moldings looked like this:

IMG_7193.jpg.00be43e655058b6c734c10d287ed64cc.jpg

Emblems would be the round style Comanche nameplate on the fender, 4.0Litre on the tailgate, Command-trac would be on the other side of the tailgate, 4x4 would be under the b-pillar appliques and Laredo would be under Comanche on the fender.