wire tucks

OK looking at the engine bay on this hunk,,, I was thinkin that it might look 100% better with a wire and vac hose tuck.. What you think? It looks very doable.... Just all the vac lines and loom running everywhere looks kinda like poo. Just an idea.

OK looking at the engine bay on this hunk,,, I was thinkin that it might look 100% better with a wire and vac hose tuck.. What you think? It looks very doable.... Just all the vac lines and loom running everywhere looks kinda like poo. Just an idea.

I agree with Jared that it would look very sexy indeed, I'm just not sure where you would tuck everything.

I know this is not a Jeep (but it's AMC :D ). This is my neighbor's 360 in his Duster......talk about a wire tuck! Only thing visible is the plug wires and the one wire off the alternator....

Jeff

Image Not Found

there would be a lot of benifits to this also likegetting 99% of your electrical component inside the vehicle, so deep water is just a snorkel away.

they are not that difficult to do, but very time consuming and don't really expect to have a/c and maybe even heat when your done do too how much space would be required for everything.