I steam cleaned my Comanche Steering wheel. Here is the video

5 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

ok now post your affiliate amazon link to said steamer. very nice informative video. i am fully aware of how to clean the deck with a tooth brush. :teehee: 

I need to get on that amazon affiliate stuff! You are right 

It came out looking good, but I'm worried about using steam to clean leather. I would suggest that you immediately go over that leather wrapping with some saddle soap, and then shop for a good leather conditioner to put some life back into the leather before it cracks and splits.

3 minutes ago, Eagle said:

It came out looking good, but I'm worried about using steam to clean leather. I would suggest that you immediately go over that leather wrapping with some saddle soap, and then shop for a good leather conditioner to put some life back into the leather before it cracks and splits.

Funny enough the leather was dry and nasty before but after its like it got a facial. It really rejuvinated the leather and now its much softer. But yes i did treat it as well with Lexol after. 

17 hours ago, Car Enthusiast said:

Do you use that on fabric? I want to get a hold of a shampooer/extractor for my vehicles. Especially for the seats

You can use this on anything. Personally i use an extractor like a bissel spot clean for seats. Works wonders. But i just got this steamer and holy crap it powers away the old grime. can't believe i never added this to my arsenal sooner. 

7 hours ago, ogjeep said:

You can use this on anything. Personally i use an extractor like a bissel spot clean for seats. Works wonders. But i just got this steamer and holy crap it powers away the old grime. can't believe i never added this to my arsenal sooner. 

How well does that Bissell work?