anyone want to trade a black front end with a chrome front end.

Jesse J

3 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

finally figure out chrome won't get you home? :rotfl2:

Yeah I think chrome is just way to retro for what I'm going for. blackout will look cool from what I've seen. I need to figure out how to black out my tow mirrors as well:dunno:

I'm going to guess that long term, you won't be happy with the results. The paint is pretty soft. But as a short term fix, it will make it black. Finding a black parts, and a new home for your chrome stuff will give you a better long term outcome.

Patience, grasshopper.

I'm planning next summer when I paint my truck with some nice black paint I'm going to buy a quart of matte black and spray the bottom body line like this figured I'd paint dr

rails and fenders and what not with it figured rattle can now and next summer spray them legit. idk just thinking

IMG_08151 | Comanche, Monster trucks, Jeep

interesting I think I will try it. not sure why the pictures came out upside down. :confused: that's just this site. now that I think about it how do you take off that chrome trim?

I don’t know what the deal is with the pictures ending up upside down. I took the pictures right side up haha. There are screws along the bottom of the chrome trim pieces. If I remember correctly you have to remove the headerpanel to remove the bottom chrome trim piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, SatiricalHen said:

I don’t know what the deal is with the pictures ending up upside down. I took the pictures right side up haha. There are screws along the bottom of the chrome trim pieces. If I remember correctly you have to remove the headerpanel to remove the bottom chrome trim piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah I wasn't angry about the pics its just one of the sites quirks. k thanks I will try to get those off