Frustration with searching

Jesse J

So I've been trying to find old threads that I once saw like just barely I was trying to find  @MiNi Beast's thread (at least I think it was him)on ax 15 swapping to try to find a list of what I need to pull. and it just doesn't work well I might be using it wrong or something but it's irking not being able to find threads. this isn't the first time this has happened. Is it just me?

i should find that info again myself as i am due to swap ax15 back in from aw-4. :shaking: one thing about doing something more then once is its so much easier the 3rd  and 4th time doing it. 

this time is all about going basic and keeping it simple. need clutch kit with proper flywheel and pick up a new cps to match. then need a pedal setup to work the clutch. one guy offered one shipped 150 to me but that seemed to much vs just snagging any ol pedal from a junk car or truck. mines no classic just needs to work when needed. :grinyes:

then i reckon you can ditch the trans computer and swap in a manual computer should plug in to same harness. i think thats it. only issue i ever had was internal vs external slave setups  external is best but whatever works is what matterz if want positive yardage on streets and trails. :nuts:

then major hiccup is ensuring you have correct pilot bearing or bushing as older ax15 had a smaller input shaft diameter. have to search my build to find the pic of size difference. 

ummm...:dunno: anything else perhaps. we will find out when its needed. 

6 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

i should find that info again myself as i am due to swap ax15 back in from aw-4. :shaking: one thing about doing something more then once is its so much easier the 3rd  and 4th time doing it. 

this time is all about going basic and keeping it simple. need clutch kit with proper flywheel and pick up a new cps to match. then need a pedal setup to work the clutch. one guy offered one shipped 150 to me but that seemed to much vs just snagging any ol pedal from a junk car or truck. mines no classic just needs to work when needed. :grinyes:

then i reckon you can ditch the trans computer and swap in a manual computer should plug in to same harness. i think thats it. only issue i ever had was internal vs external slave setups  external is best but whatever works is what matterz if want positive yardage on streets and trails. :nuts:

then major hiccup is ensuring you have correct pilot bearing or bushing as older ax15 had a smaller input shaft diameter. have to search my build to find the pic of size difference. 

ummm...:dunno: anything else perhaps. we will find out when its needed. 

would there be like a list of what to get?