MJ pow wow?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have been )ooking to take my rig cross country but not that dialed in yet. trans swap coming up just maybe the excuse i need to head back south for the winter. but as it may thongs and events getting closed and canceled. kinda dampers things but I'm a rebel. :shaking:  

• 1 month later...

We have enough members on here that we should be able to put something together.  I regularly drive mine 4-5 hrs a day on the weekend - I ain't skeered! 

I know a lot of us are 2wd, but I hate to just get together in a parking lot, but it is what it is...

2 hours ago, EvilMJ said:

We have enough members on here that we should be able to put something together.  I regularly drive mine 4-5 hrs a day on the weekend - I ain't skeered! 

I know a lot of us are 2wd, but I hate to just get together in a parking lot, but it is what it is...

I'm not sure if many of us would be able to put something together at this point. Some of us up here in the great white north are already parking our trucks. I know WI, MN, and IA all have some snow at this point. I will be driving mine until they put salt on the roads, but I don't think it will be long until then.

36 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

I'm not sure if many of us would be able to put something together at this point. Some of us up here in the great white north are already parking our trucks. I know WI, MN, and IA all have some snow at this point. I will be driving mine until they put salt on the roads, but I don't think it will be long until then.

True.  Luckily we only get salted a few times a year in KY.  On the other side, it may honestly take 3 months to  plan a good gathering lol

12 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

2wd- parking wtf? I'm drive mine anywhere anytime, 4wd is what allows me to play. be there next year. camping out so make room and have some food,MiNi Beast be hitting the east coast. :shaking:

I plan to go too!

Well it looks like we are planning something lol.  Realistically, I wonder how many trucks we could get?  If its just a few, I can do it on my property, but if its large, we need a venue.  Do we allow anyone else (XJs, etc)?  Campground? Personal Property? Venue? We have car shows at the local golf course/hotel... nice shaded area and a large parking lot.  I'm in Kentucky, pretty much midway up the coast and midway of the midwest - about as central as we can get if we are serious.  Nashville or Chattanooga are also pretty close too if we have a point person to take control in either area.

Input??

21 minutes ago, EvilMJ said:

Well it looks like we are planning something lol.  Realistically, I wonder how many trucks we could get?  If its just a few, I can do it on my property, but if its large, we need a venue.  Do we allow anyone else (XJs, etc)?  Campground? Personal Property? Venue? We have car shows at the local golf course/hotel... nice shaded area and a large parking lot.  I'm in Kentucky, pretty much midway up the coast and midway of the midwest - about as central as we can get if we are serious.  Nashville or Chattanooga are also pretty close too if we have a point person to take control in either area.

Input??

If we want to do something in the spring, I'm sure we could put something together at my parent's house. We have 6 mowed acres. We are on the Mississippi in SW WI. We do have some nice scenery out by us. I have thought of putting a show together for MJs, XJs, FSJs, ZJs, CJs, and YJs. I have nothing against any of the newer Jeeps, but I think including them would result in a complete takeover. I don't want to walk around and look at a bunch of JKs.