1991 Jeep Comanche -$7,000 (Seattle, WA)

Ls2xjcomanche

18 hours ago, Original 87 said:

Wow very nice truck! :L: We never see these for sale in this shape in the great lakes area. Don't have time to chase it down this time of year.😞

15 hours ago, Torq_Shep said:

That is super nice! 

Thanks! Where’s the great lakes area? 

8 hours ago, Ls2xjcomanche said:

Thanks! Where’s the great lakes area? 

Wisconsin, but any of the rust belt states around the Great Lakes. Here unless you only drive nice weather (not winter) between the salt brine road pretreatment and the tons of salt they pour on the roads you can watch as it eats your vehicle in just a few short years.

15 minutes ago, Original 87 said:

Wisconsin, but any of the rust belt states around the Great Lakes. Here unless you only drive nice weather (not winter) between the salt brine road pretreatment and the tons of salt they pour on the roads you can watch as it eats your vehicle in just a few short years.

I can testify to this-here in WI, if you look at your vehicle wrong in the winter it will rust apart in minutes. Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration, but they rust quick. 

On 6/19/2020 at 11:17 AM, mjfrancesca said:

Oof my heart. Someone will snag her for sure. Wish it was me lol

You should’ve lol. Mainly wanted to keep it local. The guy lives in Port Townsend so at least it’s still in the PNW. Had some interested buyers on the east coast as well.

22 minutes ago, Original 87 said:

Nice, hopefully it will be with someone who will want to join here. 

Congratulations!!

Thanks! I mentioned it to him, but he didn’t seem very interested. I should get some of those cards to hand out from Pete. We did agree that if he decides to sell it in the future that he would give me first dibs. Still have mixed feelings on having sold it.

Archived