Electrical

I bought a lifted 89 base model. Was installing a used deck followed all the wiring diagrams to a tee. Well I started to noticing the grounds. (Not the radio grounds) were all in wierd places not on the chassis. I tried relocating some but everything that didnt work before still dosent work. I put back everything to normal and lost some functions like the wipers, and and I can't get the new or old stereo to work any suggestions or a better wireing diagram the one that says the constant  power wire on the radio unit is red is the wrong diagram its pink and it's only 6 or 7 wires total to the deck..thanks Jon 

• 1 month later...

Thanks yall it just started working after driving it a while. Now I'm in the middle of putting a 4.0 ho in its and while taking the dash apart I found the issue and I think it might of came from the factory like that. The 15mm nuts that hold the steering column up there where 4 wires pinched in half stuck under the nut idk how I missed that oh and I could never figure out why my wife was always cold and I wasn't well big black hose behind the dash was ran wrong and was pinched flat behind there. First thing I checked next was the date on the heater core and it's still a 89. Hmm wierd . You'd figure it would be a real struggle getting that dash on with the hose like that. Pictures coming soon