Aight Need some help NP208J

Yeah no slip-yokes from the factory, I see a lot of people screwing around with every 208 but the jeep 208........ availibility I guess.....

If its a direct swap to the auto like I think, Ill get a slightly lower low range a more durable case and no slip-yokes....

Not a bad deal considering the cases are readily available out this way

I’m a member there too, and aren’t all the 208’s mated to 727’s?

It’s np208am, for american motors. I don’t think they ever had a np208j. Do you have any info about the spacer? It can mate a 208am to an ax-15 with 23 spline?

I haven’t read anything about that and I have an extra case out of my J20 I could play around with but unfortunately my ax-15 would be a 21 spline in the mj. I’m curious that it would have the same np 6-hole round pattern that my 727 auto has though. tipshades.gif

Well I can’t find where I read about pre ‘91’s having a 21 spline output, but according to novak they all should be 23 spline. Only 21 spline output I can find is with the ba-10. So maybe I can play around with a np208 coupled to an ax-15 afterall. tipshades.gif

Well I can’t find where I read about pre ‘91’s having a 21 spline output, but according to novak they all should be 23 spline. Only 21 spline output I can find is with the ba-10. So maybe I can play around with a np208 coupled to an ax-15 afterall. tipshades.gif

all AX-15's were 23 spline

early (87-mid 90) AW4's were 21 spline. HO models are 23 spline

BA-10's were 21 and 23 spline as well.

• 2 weeks later...