Lift kit

From what I remember, Meh...

The parts for the front will fit. What does it include? I would plan on eventually finding new shocks anyway. I am a fan of adjustable control arms, and a better than Stock track bar. But at 3", you can do those incrementally. The springs will work just fine for you, and truthfully, a spring is a piece of wire, not really rocket surgery. For $40, I would try it. 

Cherokee and Comanche rear suspension are different animals, Cherokee leaves were originally on the top of the axle, Comanche they were underneath. As far as I know, the springs don't interchange, but I won't say that's accurate, I'm new to Comanches.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:23 PM, nknapp16 said:

Finished the install new GS metric leafs, but I added the chevy lowering shackle kit. Looks like 10.5 from top of axle to bottom frame.....

So according to this the new springs you got were a half inch lower than stock 4WD leafs.

Like I said I'm on sagged out OEM 4WD leafs with shackles and I'm at the same ride height. This seems contrary to the reports that the GS MT springs lift the vehicle.