O.E. Wheels?

I am currently running aftermarket wheels and 31" tires just for the fun factor, but I'm thinking about new rubber on the wheels that came with the MJ for summer/highway use. Are the wheels in the pictures O.E. for 1988 MJ? Are they common or desirable? Any info is appreciated.                                                                                             700803949_IMG_3137(1).jpg.356cb94274cd85233942e9ca22afc6d3.jpg

IMG_4467.JPG

IMG_4468.JPG

6 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

The XJ ones look exactly like that but they are different 

7 hours ago, High2by said:

Those also came on later model XJ's. My 2001 had a set of those.

I have a set exactly like those, takeoffs from a 99 XJ.

I don't think so. The spokes on the 2000-2001 XJ rims were flatter. See Jeep Driver's post, above.

Like Jeep Driver said they are exactly alike but different. Going from memory they looked the same but I do see the difference with a side by side picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Jeep Driver's pics above the top wheel is an Ecco and the bottom one is a Grizzly.   Both are OEM but I'm not sure of the years or models.   Both are 15'x7" with 5.25" backspacing.   

The Eccos came is a few finishes, I believe 2 shades of silver and a darker one generally called Graphite.  They also came in bronze but those are rare.   I pulled a set of 5 Graphite Eccos off of an original '97 TJ.   

DSC_0068.JPG

Thanks to all who responded. I believe from the info(and correct me if I'm wrong) I have the Grizzlies. The two pics I posted are the same wheel, one pic w/flash to show more detail. They are not in the best condition but I actually like them more now with all the info you guys came up with. Thanks and have a Great 2020.